The 2021 Annual General Meeting for H&DAA is now set to be held on 23rd August after being delayed owing to Covid-19 restrictions. All H&DAA Members and Associate Members are invited to attend. See below for the full agenda.
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2021
at B&A (St Michaels) Church Main Hall, Pigsty Hill,
160a Gloucester Road, Bristol BS7 8NT
Monday 23rd August 2021
Meeting begins at 7.30pm
Doors to the Hall will open at 7.15pm –anyone arriving early is invited to help set up.
There will be no refreshments available this year owing to Coronavirus concerns.
Members are invited to bring their own refreshments.
The wearing of face masks is encouraged.
- Minutes of the 2020 AGM (Will be tabled)
- Matters Arising
- Report from the Chairman on behalf of the Executive Committee.
- Resolutions (see below)
- Annual accounts and treasurers report.
(The Accounts are available to view on the Members section of the H&DAA website)
- Election of H&DAA Company Directors.
- Community Garden report
- Presentation of prizes.
- The H&DAA Committee proposes that bonfires, incinerators or barbecues should not be permitted on individual members’ plots at any H&DAA site throughout the year.
- The revised Tenancy Agreement (as previously published on the H&DAA website) shall be adopted.
NOTE: There are a few disabled parking spaces outside the hall, otherwise parking is limited to the main road or nearby side streets. There are regular buses that serve Gloucester Road which stop very near the Hall. For public transport links go to Pigsty HIll Public Transport